Part-time Contract Employment
YOU are more than just an employee. You are part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in the community. We offer flexibility in your schedule, a 4-day work week, and a busy environment with an amazing team in an industry that is constantly moving.
We value our team members and continuously show our appreciation for them in various ways. With recent substantial growth, we are searching for a key team role of Operations & Administrative Assistant.
This is a part-time contract position in a professional website development firm available April 1st. The right candidate may have opportunities for advancement as our business grows, including additional hours, project bonuses, etc.
As the Operations & Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with our team to ensure the business is running smoothly and efficiently. In addition to assisting the team in running the day-to-day project operations, you will be responsible for administrative support and clerical tasks that aid in the daily business operation.
Along with your superior interpersonal skills, you will have highly developed organizational and time management skills. You are driven to continually improve upon the task solutions and client experience. You are also enthusiastic and positive about learning new ways to better the business.
You are a person who is responsible, self-motivated, detailed oriented, honest and a good communicator. You have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service and troubleshooting solutions in a busy environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to team members as and when required
- Support in managing and resolving project concerns
- Manage occasional incoming calls and welcoming clients
- Attend client meetings when needed and take notes
- Develop, maintain and update various client websites as needed
- Monitor and address client support communications where possible
- Assist with client appreciate and educational program coordination
- Assist with on-going graphic design for client projects
- Prepare client letters and various correspondence
- Follow up with clients for missing documentation and/or information
- Setup client files in their entirety and maintain a database
- Support various projects including event planning, research, and improvement initiatives
- Schedule, help to organize, and attend company and community-involvement events
- Assist with Social Media, Marketing/Advertising, and Website maintenance
- Make recommendations on how to increase efficiencies, in order to save money, reduce cycle times, and improve customer satisfaction and overall business organization
- Plan projects and put them into action
- Keeping management informed of trouble spots in advance before problems occur and proposing solutions
Skill, experience and personality and being able to do the job will always be the most important factors when considering candidates. Taking initiative and thinking outside the box when you don’t have all the “puzzle pieces” is a huge asset. Highlight and showcase what sets YOU apart from the rest. How can you help us bring our business to the next level? We want to know! Tell us in your cover letter.
- Minimum two years of experience
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Social Media applications
- Experience with WordPress and Fusion Builder an asset; ability to quickly learn these skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Great spelling and grammar skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks at any given time
- Self-motivated and enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Proactive and solution focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing
- Tech savvy or the ability to adapt to and learn new software and applications quickly (mandatory)
- Valid driver’s license
Salary and hours
This position offers a salary between $17.50 – $21.00/hour depending on job experience and based on a series of scheduled reviews. It is a part-time contract position with 24/week to start.
Please send your resume and references, along with any portfolio work you would like to share to:
Jennifer Henry, Owner
780-702-2706, ext 221